If you’re wondering what you can do with a diploma in mechatronics, the answer is simple: reach the edges of technological innovation, today and tomorrow.
Ah, sorry, first, you’re wondering what mechatronics is? Ok, mechatronics is a mix of different sciences, in which mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and information systems converge and leads, among other things, to working in the field of robotics.
Fascinating, isn’t it?
Here are ten things you could do with a diploma in mechatronics:
- Command the robots of a car factory.
- Work on artificial vision systems for autonomous driving cars
- Design a greenhouse for efficient food cultivation.
- Create a sustainable solar energy storage system.
- Develop high-tech biosensors to improve apartment security systems.
- Build flying drones that can deliver mail and packages directly to the front door.
- Creates virtual reality interfaces for displaying vast amounts of data.
- Use nanotechnology to develop small robots that will help clean up environmental disasters.
- Work on smart appliances that help you with everyday needs, remembering when to go shopping or cleaning.
- Give body and shape to your every fantasy, inventing thanks to mechatronics.
Working in the field of mechatronics means being the authors of all those inventions that will improve the quality of life, present and future.